SR Research is pleased to announce the availability of an EyeLink 1000 Plus system for use in MRI environments with the following characteristics:
- non-ferromagnetic optimized design
- up to 2000 Hz sampling rate; up to 1000 Hz binocular
- down to 0.01º RMS spatial resolution
- real-time eye position access <1.7 msec (SD < 0.3 msec) @ 2000 Hz
- supports Camera-to-eye distances of 60 - 150 cm
- multiple purpose system can be used in MEG and also non-MEG environments.
- fiber optic camera can be used will all 5 EyeLink 1000 Plus mounting options.
The EyeLink 1000 Plus Fiber Optic camera and Long Range Mount can be affixed to the bottom of a projector screen or mounted on a tripod. Given the variability in MEG set-ups, please contact us with your MEG room details so that we can provide more input as to the possible mounting options for your situation.