SR Research WebLink is a new software solution that allows EyeLink users to track eye movements while participants view and interact with dynamic media such as, , and It is ideal for performing usability testing and also perfect for running simple “slideshow” experiments with image and video stimuli. WebLink features include:
- A simple and intuitive for the rapid creation of tasks
- Powerful screen recording that captures all movements and events on a screen in an mp4 format.
- Synchronization between the screen capture video recording and eye-tracking data for easy analysis in Data Viewer 4.1+.
- The ability to record all key presses and mouse clicks.
- The ability to record video and audio of participant responses via a webcam.
- Hotkeys which can be used to send messages into the eye tracking recording or send TTLs to synchronize with other recording equipment.
- that provide live gaze feedback and facilitate task control.
- Compatible with all EyeLink eye trackers
If you would like to try out WebLink and see how it can help your eye tracking research, please contact us:
Powerful Website Tracking Features
WebLink has a number of features that make it particularly suitable for studies in which users browse websites. Recent enhancements to our analysis software, Data Viewer, make website research easier than ever. In combination with Data Viewer, Weblink allows users to:
- Capture browser navigation and history (URL or local address for offline webpages) – allowing data to be in Data Viewer 4.1+
- Capture the entire webpage content as a for offline analysis and creation of and
- Capture (e.g. videos) with .mp4 screen recording
- Perform automatic scroll compensation of samples and events during analysis in Data Viewer
- Optionally record audio from the webpage (e.g. youtube.com)
- Optionally record live video/audio from participant to capture reactions / verbal responses