Sophisticated and Intuitive Experiment Builder
SR Research Experiment Builder is a sophisticated and intuitive drag-and-drop graphical programming environment for creating computer-based psychology and neuroscience experiments.
- No hidden fees. Updates are always free and always fully backwards compatible.
- Cross-platform compatible for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and macOS (OSX).
- Delivers complex visual and auditory stimuli and registers responses with extremely high levels of timing precision.
- , with full control of text properties, , and
- Displays with precise timing and frame-logging.
- Powerful , including blocking, run-length control, and list counter-balancing.
- Hundreds of existing Support Forum. that can be easily modified (e.g., change blindness, smooth pursuit, pro-saccade task, Stroop task and many more) are available through the SR Research
- Fully integrated with EyeLink Data Viewer.
- Compatible with all EyeLink trackers, facilitating cross laboratory research collaboration.
- Supports both eye tracking (EyeLink) and non-eye tracking experiments.
Precise Stimulus Presentation with Experiment Builder
- Precisely timed presentation of , , and .
- Supports common image formats (.bmp, .jpg, .png, etc.).
- Present single or multiple simultaneous video clips with frame logging.
- Millisecond precise logging of input from a wide range of response devices.
- Use sinusoidal, linear, or customized for simple animation.
- Implement automatic -, , or even character-level, interest area segmentation, with control over boundary placement.
- Implement (e.g., moving window, and boundary crossing paradigms) easily.
- Play .wav files and synchronize visual and auditory stimuli with ms accuracy.
(Change Blindness Demo)
Sophisticated Experimental Design with Experiment Builder
- Supports multiple parallel ports for TTL integration, touchscreen responses, EyeLink, Cedrus, and VPixx button boxes.
- Has voice triggers and audio responses recorded into .wav files.
- Contains sophisticated gaze-contigent triggers (boundary, sample velocity, saccade, and fixation triggers).
- Has a built-in data source (stimulus list) editor to specify the parameters of individual trials.
- Use conditional branching and looping for flexible experiment flow control.
- Dynamically update variable values at any point in the experiment.
- Repeat and recycle trials as needed.
- Incorporate Python data structures and commands into the GUI interface for increased flexibility.
- Add custom Python code to extend functionality.
- Experiment Builder requires a software license, but you can download a free demo version from the support forum.