Sophisticated and Intuitive Experiment Builder
SR Research Experiment Builder is a sophisticated and intuitive drag-and-drop graphical programming environment for creating computer-based psychology and neuroscience experiments.
- No hidden fees. Updates are always free and always fully backwards compatible.
- Cross-platform compatible for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and macOS (OSX).
- Delivers complex visual and auditory stimuli and registers responses with extremely high levels of timing precision.
- , with full control of text properties, , and
- Displays with precise timing and frame-logging.
- Powerful , including blocking, run-length control, and list counter-balancing.
- Hundreds of existing Support Forum. that can be easily modified (e.g., change blindness, smooth pursuit, pro-saccade task, Stroop task and many more) are available through the SR Research
- Fully integrated with EyeLink Data Viewer.
- Compatible with all EyeLink trackers, facilitating cross laboratory research collaboration.
- Supports both eye tracking (EyeLink) and non-eye tracking experiments.
If you would like to find out more about Experiment Builder and how it can help your eye-tracking research, please get in touch with us! You can also download the latest version of Experiment Builder by clicking the button below (you will need to be registered with our support forum for the link to work):
Precise Stimulus Presentation
- Precisely timed presentation of , , and .
- Supports common image formats (.bmp, .jpg, .png, etc.).
- Present single or multiple simultaneous video clips with frame logging.
- Millisecond precise logging of input from a wide range of response devices.
- Use sinusoidal, linear, or customized for simple animation.
- Implement automatic -, -, or even -level, interest area segmentation, with control over boundary placement.
- Implement (e.g., moving window, and boundary crossing paradigms) easily.
- Play .wav files and synchronize visual and auditory stimuli with ms accuracy.
Sophisticated Experimental Design
- Supports multiple parallel ports for TTL integration, touchscreen responses, EyeLink, Cedrus, and VPixx button boxes.
- Has voice triggers and audio responses recorded into .wav files.
- Contains sophisticated gaze-contigent triggers (boundary, sample velocity, saccade, and fixation triggers).
- Has a built-in data source (stimulus list) editor to specify the parameters of individual trials.
- Use conditional branching and looping for flexible experiment flow control.
- Dynamically update variable values at any point in the experiment.
- Repeat and recycle trials as needed.
- Incorporate Python data structures and commands into the GUI interface for increased flexibility.
- Add custom Python code to extend functionality.
- Experiment Builder requires a software license, but you can download a free demo version from the support forum.