SR Research is a vibrant and exciting work environment, and we are always looking to recruit people with world-class talent that are interested in advancing the science of eye tracking. We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals with strong backgrounds in eye tracking research and eye tracking applications – from within academia or industry. Our R&D division is continuously recruiting in the areas of software and hardware development, and we are often looking to expand our team of Research Support Specialists. We also welcome inquiries from individuals who are familiar with eye tracking and have more general management / marketing experience.
If you are interested in working at SR Research, please feel free to send your CV to us at email@example.com.
Research Support Specialist
SR Research is renowned for its outstanding support service, which has bases in North America and Europe. We are always on the look out for new team members. Working in the support team involves the following main responsibilities, but the job is incredibly varied and no two days are the same:
- Conduct installation and training of EyeLink systems at customer sites
- Work with our existing support team to provide email and phone support for users of the EyeLink eye tracking system and software, such as SR Research Experiment Builder and Data Viewer
- Work with customers to implement experiments using the SR Research Experiment Builder and other programming interfaces
- Perform software and hardware testing
Ideal support staff would have the following background:
- A Master’s or Ph. D. degree in Cognitive Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, or related disciplines
- Research experience in eye tracking, Cognitive Psychology or Psychophysics, and skill in experimental design
- Strong technical skills
- Experience using EyeLink eye tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- The position will include travel for installation and training of EyeLink systems at customer sites and for exhibitions at academic conferences