The EyeLink® 1000 Plus Core System
The 1000 Plus Core system consists of a High-Speed Camera specially constructed for eye tracking and a Host PC that is dedicated to processing the camera data. The unparalleled technical specifications that our systems achieve stem from the Core's capabilities.
Of any video-based eye tracker in the world, the 1000 Plus is the only system with:
- low spatial and temporal noise
- high sampling rates (up to 2000 Hz monocular or 1000 Hz binocularly)
- dual-use functionality as remote eye tracker or head-supported system
- usable seamlessly in the lab or in MEG/MRI environments
- low latency and low variability in sample availability for gaze-contingent paradigms
- focal imaging technology for a wide camera field of view and easier setup
Depending on the mount used with the camera, and the camera upgrades purchased, the core system can be used as either a high-speed, high-precision, eye tracking system with the head stabilized OR as a remote eye tracker with the head free to move. No other eye tracker in the world has this level of versatility!
Core System Components
|EyeLink Software Development Kit
- Languages: C/C++, Python, COM, MATLAB via PsychToolbox
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista/ 7, Mac OSX, Linux
- Example Experiments written in C, COM, Presentation, E-Prime, MATLAB and LabView