- The EyeLink 1000 Plus is the fastest, most precise and accurate eye-tracker for MRI and MEG.
- The same EyeLink 1000 Plus Camera can be used both as a relay for the fiber optic camera in and environments or in traditional eye-tracking laboratories (with a suitable mount).
- The Long Range components attach to , , or other custom mounting base.
- The EyeLink 1000 Plus Long Range components have low interference, non-ferromagnetic optimized design for MRI and MEG.
- All components are easily removed from scanner room when not in use.
- A simple “Point, Focus, Click” procedure between subjects ensures that scanning time is not wasted.
- Compatible with Philips Achieva, Siemens Prisma, Trio, Skyra, Verio, Allegra and Magnetom 7T systems, GE Signa and Discovery series, Bruker and other MRI manufacturers.
- Compatible with .
- Compatible with CTF, Elekta, 4D Yokohama and other MEG manufacturers, in upright and supine positions.
Our fMRI / MEG solutions require the EyeLink 1000 Plus Core System, Fiber Optic Camera Head and a Long Range Mount.
- The Core System comprises the EyeLink 1000 Plus Camera and a Host PC.
- Easily track in multiple environments carrying just the camera between scanners or sites.
- The same EyeLink 1000 Plus camera operates in MRI, MEG and standard behavioral laboratory environments.
- Multiple fMRI / MEG synchronization solutions available.
Fiber Optic Camera Upgrade
- Extends the EyeLink 1000 Plus for use in fMRI and MEG environments.
- For use in MRI systems from 1.5T to 13T.
- High-speed (up 2000 Hz monocular, 1000 Hz binocular), high-precision recording with 0.25° – 0.5° accuracy.
Long Range Mount
- Mounts can position the eye tracker in or out of the bore, for tracking with LCD monitors and back-projected images with dozens of different head coils.
- Complete range of solutions available for Siemens, Philips and General Electric Scanners, from 1.5T to 13T.
- Compatible with EEG and other scanner peripherals.
- Unique infrared illuminator available for dark-adapted tracking.
Long Range Screen Mount
- General purpose Long Range Mount.
- Allows lateral adjustment of the eye tracker without disrupting the visual display.
- Can be clamped to many user-supplied out-of-bore back-projection screens.
- Ready to be affixed to an optional stand.
- Easily removed when not in use.
Long Range Tray Mount
- Rests in end of scanner bore supported by bed rails.
- Holds optional high-quality back projection screen.
- Compatible with out-of-bore projection screens or LCD displays.
- Screen-holder available for user-supplied screen.
- Optimally positions EyeLink 1000 Plus Fiber Optic Camera Head and Illuminator mounting bar.
- Tray Mounts with screens are available for the Philips Achieva, and Siemens Prisma, Trio, Verio and Skyra scanners.
- All EyeLink systems come with a lifetime of free technical support.
- Support members include former faculty and Ph.D. graduates in Cognitive Neuroscience, Vision Science, Psycholinguistics and Experimental Psychology.
- We have expertise in all aspects of eye-tracking research and outstanding technical knowledge of EyeLink hardware, software, and integration.
Onsite Installation and Training
- Onsite installation and training is highly recommended for MRI and MEG to ensure the system is functioning optimally in these highly variable environments.
- Onsite software training is tailored to individual research goals.
- You decide how large of an audience to include.
- Cost covers all travel expenses to your site.
- Contact us for a quote.
- Sophisticated and intuitive graphical programming environment for creating computer-based psychology and neuroscience experiments.
- Runs under Windows and macOS (OSX).
- Hundreds of existing templates that can be easily modified (e.g., change blindness, smooth pursuit, pro-saccade task, Stroop task, etc.).
- Powerful and intuitive software for viewing, filtering, and processing gaze data recorded with EyeLink eye trackers.
- Create static and dynamic interest areas, heatmaps, and output hundreds of dependent measures such as Dwell Time, Sacccade Onset, etc.
- Highly integrated with SR Research Experiment Builder, E-Prime, Presentation and any custom programming method.
- Easily add eye tracking functionality to existing projects in E-Prime, Presentation, MATLAB and Psychtoolbox, and more.
- Sycnhronize eye movement recording with MRI / EEG / fNIRS / TMS and other recording equipment.
- Add eye tracking functionality to stimulus display programs written in Python, C, C#, and other programming languages.