The EyeLink II has the fastest data rate and highest resolution of any head mounted video-based eye tracker. This exceptional data quality results in very low-velocity noise, making the EyeLink II ideal for a wide range of eye tracking research. The EyeLink II has the following features:
- Pupil + Corneal Reflection and Pupil only tracking modes.
- 500 Hz binocular eye tracking.
- 0.5º average accuracy.
- 0.01º resolution.
- Access to eye position data with 3.0 msec delay.
- High quality computer based or scene camera eye tracking.
- Fast and simple participant setup, calibration, and validation.
With the addition of the EyeLink II Scene Camera option, the EyeLink II can also be used for real-world eye-tracking applications that are not tied to a computer monitor.
Fast, accurate and reliable head-mounted eye tracking:
- Three miniature cameras mounted on a comfortable padded headband.
- No mirrors, making it very robust and easy to set up.
- Two eye cameras, which allow binocular eye tracking or easy selection of the subject’s dominant eye without any mechanical reconfiguration.
- An optical head-tracking camera integrated into the headband, which allows accurate tracking of the subject’s point of gaze without the need for a bite bar.
- Includes a millisecond accurate response device.
- Gaze position is provided on video from a forward facing head-mounted camera.
- The scene camera has a 250 Hz sampling rate.
- It has excellent tolerance to external / varying light sources.
- Binocular recording is used to correct for horizontal and vertical parallax errors when the participant is looking at non calibrated viewing distances.
- Synchronized audio input support.
- It has a compact / portable / battery powered Host-PC for research outside of the lab.
- The Black Box ToolKit Response Pad (left) and the Millikey Button Box (right) are both millisecond accurate.
- Each is recognized as a USB keyboard, so can be used with any operating system or programming approach.
- Both have arcade-style buttons with clear caps that can be removed to place your own information beneath.
- The Black Box ToolKit Response Pad is available in two different 5 button layouts (W and V).
- The Analog Output card is intended for research settings in which digital gaze data cannot be accessed over the ethernet link.
- It provides analog output of X and Y position data and pupil size.
- Data is updated every sample (up to 2000 Hz).
- Programmable range between +/- 10 volts.
- Analog breakout board with BNC connectors.
- All EyeLink systems come with a lifetime of free technical support.
- Support members include former faculty and Ph.D. graduates in Cognitive Neuroscience, Vision Science, Psycholinguistics and Experimental Psychology.
- We have expertise in all aspects of eye-tracking research and outstanding technical knowledge of EyeLink hardware, software, and integration.
Onsite EyeLink Eye Tracker Installation and Training
- We provide installation and commission of standard hardware.
- Onsite software training is tailored to individual research goals.
- You decide how large of an audience to include.
- Cost covers all travel expenses to your site.
- Contact us for a quote.
- Experiment Builder is a sophisticated and intuitive graphical programming environment for creating computer-based psychology and neuroscience experiments.
- It runs under Windows and macOS (OSX).
- There are hundreds of existing templates that can be easily modified (e.g., change blindness, smooth pursuit, pro-saccade task, Stroop task, etc.).
- Data Viewer is powerful and intuitive software for viewing, filtering, and processing gaze data recorded with EyeLink eye trackers.
- Use it to create static and dynamic interest areas, heatmaps, and output hundreds of dependent measures such as Dwell Time, Sacccade Onset, etc.
- Data Viewer is highly integrated with SR Research Experiment Builder, E-Prime, Presentation and any custom programming method.
- Easily add eye tracking functionality to existing projects in E-Prime, Presentation, MATLAB and Psychtoolbox, and more.
- Sycnhronize eye movement recording with MRI / EEG / fNIRS / TMS and other recording equipment.
- Add eye tracking functionality to stimulus display programs written in Python, C, C#, and other programming languages.